Mobile Go Center
The Mobile Go Center project is an extension of the College for All Texans campaign. The Mobile Go Center will provide a way to bring college going materials, and person to person help to target regions of the state that have low going college rates.
- The Purpose of the Mobile Go Center (MGC) is to provide college-going resources to individuals and their families, and ultimately increase the number of students enrolled and succeeding in higher education programs in Texas.
- The Mobile Go Center is operated by the Houston Community College System under the Student Success Division.
- The Mobile Go Center is a large trailer that can be moved from place to place to provide information on how to prepare for, apply to, pay for, and succeed in college.
- The Mobile Go Center is a 42 foot air-conditioned trailer, equipped with 20 Computers, 2 LED Televisions (used for presentations), Printer-Scanner-Copier, and a high speed connection to the Internet.
- HCC utilizes its Mobile Go Center to strengthen the college-going culture and supports local high school districts’ collaborative with the PreK-16 Initiative.
- The objective is to provide the community with the information and tools needed to gain access to college.
Request the Mobile Go Center »
HCC Mobile Go Center Calendar
Staff is available at events to assist students and parents with the following services:
- College Admission Application FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- TASFA (Texas Application for State Financial Aid)
- Texas Success Initiatives(TSI)
- GED Ready Testing
- SAT & ACT Registration
- Academic Advising Student Advising